To support the organization’s fast-paced growth we need to recruit young talent, who are qualified and possess out of the box thinking abilities. In our quest for looking for these young professionals, we realize the best person to help us in this search could be “YOU.”
If your friends are engineering students from the 2008, 2009, 2010 batch with specialization in the following streams:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Electricals
- Electronics & Communications
- Software engineering
The person can be a BE/ B.Tech /ME /M Tech /MCA /MIT /M.Sc (IT) /MS along with meeting the eligibility criterions specified for his/her college.
Kindly note the few important points while reaching out to someone: (USE 15183 as the referral Number)
1. Do remember to ask your friends to post their details at http://firstnaukri.com/offcampus/ocDetails.php by 19 November’2009.
2. They should definitely mention your employee code while applying online.
3. The link will be available for registration & it will removed by COB of Thursday, 19 November’ 2009
4. Resumes received through any other mode of communication will not be considered
5. All the referred profiles might not be called for the written test because of limited business requirements.
Short-listed candidates will be intimated about the date and venue for a test via email. The test will happen in all 3 centers i.e., Gurgaon,
So go ahead and enjoy the long-lasting reward of contributing to Aricent’s future.