Design Engineer - Intern - 571652
In this position, you will be responsible for the design and development of electronic and/or IC components. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the logic design, logic verification, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, improving and/or automating design and verification methodologies, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects
- Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
- Working as an effective member of the development team
- Communicating progress status, technical details and issues clearly
You should possess a Master's degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering with a good knowledge of logic design and a basic understanding of validation and structural design.
Job Category : Engineering
Primary Location : India-India, Bangalore
Full/Part Time : Full Time
Job Type : Student/Intern
Regular/Temporary : Regular
Posting Date : Nov 11, 2009
Apply Before : Nov 11, 2010
Employees in Intel's Mobile Platforms group design and implement the Intel� Mobile Technology used in notebook computers, phones, ultra-mobile PCs and other portable devices. Intel's industry leading technology includes processors, chipsets, Enhanced Data for GSM Environment (EDGE), Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS), High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA), Wi-Fi and WiMAX wireless radios. These industry-leading technologies are driving the new mobile era of semiconductors, where people will carry their computing with them, making it truly personal. This group is growing very quickly and has the broadest set of mobile and wireless technologies in the industry.
1. Click Here
2. Click Show Search Criteria
3. Enter Job Requisition Number as 571652
4. Click "Search"