Date of Walk-in on Saturday, January 23, 2010
Written Tests between 09:30 a.m. 12:00 noon
Qualification: BTech / MTech Degree - CSE and IT preferred. 70% throughout academics is a must.
Experience: 1 - 3 yrs
- Experience in .Net programming. Preferably in VB.Net (or) C#.Net
- Knowledge of OOAD modeling is an added advantage.
- Ability to use Modeling Tools / VB or VB.NET skills for product configuration / customization.
- Excellent communication skills are required as the job involves high end customer interaction.
Qualification: BTech/MTech Mech. / Civil / Production / Marine
Experience: 1 - 3 Yrs
Domain: CAD/CAE/CATIA/Shipping/ANSYS Development and customization.
Position 1: Skills: Programming with (C, C++ & COM) or (VB & COM). Excellent in OOPS concepts.
Position 2: Skills: Programming with (VB & COM) or (VB.Net & COM)
1) Resume should have details of education with Year of passing and % of marks scored.
2) Affix a recent color passport size photo in your resume.