we have some openings in our company "Polycom-Hyderabad" . If u have relevant experience please forward your resume to me <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Please mention the jobcode in the subject while forwarding your resume.
Years of experience required is between Min 4 yrs to Max 7 yrs for Voice Engineering positions and Min 3 Yrs to Max 6 Yrs for all IT positions.
1. Position Code : PIDCEG1
Software Developer in the VoIP Engineering – 1 opening, Key skills required are in:
· Software development for TCP/IP-based audio/data terminals
· TCP/IP application design and implementation.
· General programming for real-time embedded communication systems.
· Architecture and detailed design and development.
· Work experience on different RTOS environments like VxWorks, RT-Linux, WinCE.
2. Position Code : PIDCEG2
QA Software Testers , in the Voice Engineering –1 opening, Key testing skills Required are in:
· telecom protocol testing [ SIP/H323] / IP Phone & Call server testing. Good knowledge of network stuff.
· telecom protocol testing[Cisco/Avaya] / IP Phone testing. Good knowledge of Network stuff.
3. Position Code : PIDCEG3
Software Developer , in the Wireless Engineering–1 opening, Key skills Required are in:
· C++ development experience.
· Experience with Linux based software development is a must
· Experience in developing software for embedded systems
· Experience with Qt framework or any other C++/UI framework would be a plus.
4.Position Code : PIDCIT4
Java Developer , in the Information Technology–2 openings, Key skills Required are in:
· Java programming and J2EE development, experience building Java web applications using different frameworks.
· Experience with Portal design & development: BEA Weblogic Portal, Oracle Web Center
· Experience using SOA technologies such as SOAP, BPEL, WSDL, XSD, and Web Services with SQL proficiency.
5.Position Code : PIDCIT5
Oracle Business Intelligence Engineer , in the Information Technology–3 openings, Key skills Required are in:
· experience with DW, OBIEE,with Informatica
· Experience in DAC, TOAD, ErWin
6.Position Code : PIDCIT6
Middle Ware Developer , in the Information Technology–2 openings, Key skills Required are in:
· Programming experience with Java and J2EE Technology with Oracle SOA suite implementation(s) and BPEL Development using Oracle JDeveloper
· Experience with Siebel EAI, Peoplesoft integration with webMethods on Unix a plus
· Oracle BPA, ADF, BAM and BPEL Workflow experience a plus