Amazon Recruitment Drive for BE, Btech, ME and Mtech as Software development Engineer(freshers) June 2013
The Amazon.com Instant Video team is looking for a smart, motivated, and results-oriented software development manager to join the team. We are a high-energy and innovative group changing the way customers watch TV and movies.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering world-class digital media experiences to our customers. Successful candidates for this position will be self-starters with strong problem solving skills who love getting things done.Â Strong communication skills and a desire to tackle complex problems that emerge from driving a large business at Amazon are also a must.
In this role you will be working with a team located in Seattle, London, and Bangalore with the experience and motivation to truly innovate in the digital video world.Â You will be encouraged to see the big picture, be creative, and positively impact millions of customers.Â This is a young and evolving business where creativity and drive can have a lasting impact on the way video is enjoyed worldwide.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent coding skills in Java, C++, C#, or Ruby
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and programming
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of REST and RPC service patterns and other client/server interaction models
- Fluency in programming languages beyond Java and C++ (e.g. Ruby, Python, Perl)
- Experience building standalone applications on developer platforms (e.g. Yahoo!, Android, iOS)
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent