It’s your chance to make your work place a more inspiring place to be in, by referring your most talented friends to Dell. With opportunity for all round development including personal, technological and professional growth, you and your friends will have a lot to gain from a career at Dell.
To refer a friend for any of these roles, do the following
1. Check the online portal here. Use the requisition numbers in the respective search box to locate the positions easily.
2. Review the job description of the requisition you want to refer your friends for.
3. Click the link on the right hand side of the page which says ‘Refer a Friend’.
4. Make sure you put in as much information as possible on the referral candidate. The more there is, the easier it is for the recruiter to accurately review the profile.
5. To know what referral amount you are entitled to review the table here. Click on ‘Learn More’ below to know more about the ERP program.
6. Note that unless you update your referral on MyJobs, you will not get a payout for a successful referral. Referring a candidate or submitting a resume directly to the Talent Acquisition team or hiring manager will not qualify a team member for a referral bonus. My Jobs is the only system of record for employee referrals. Make sure you tag the referral to a relevant job to make their candidature more visible to the recruiter and hiring manager.
Note that unless you update your referral on MyJobs, you will not get a payout for a successful referral. Make sure you tag the referral to a relevant job to make their candidature more visible to the recruiter and hiring manager.
When not to use Design Patterns?Do not use design patterns in any of the following situations.• When the software being designed would not change with time.• When the requirements of the source code of the application are unique.If any of the above applies in the current software design, there is no need to apply design patterns in the current design and increase unnecessary complexity in the design.When to use Design Patterns?Design Patterns are particularly useful in one of the following scenarios.• When the software application would change in due course of time.• When the application contains source code that involves object creation and event notification.Benefits of Design Patterns:The following are some of the major advantages of using Design Patterns in software development.• Flexibility• Adaptability to change• ReusabilityWhat are Design Patterns?A Design Pattern essentially consists of a problem in a software design and a solution to the same. In Design Patterns each pattern…