Fast facts about Apps GD India
· 20,000+ professionals with global experience and strong middle-management skills
· Proven competency in executing large multi-million dollar, multi-site projects and outsourcing contracts such as Healthways, BSC, Amgen, ALU, P&G, GM, Clorox, Molson-Coors, UMG, Telstra, Coca-Cola, Vodafone, Optus, etc.
· World’s 1st BS15000 (now ISO 20000) certified company & 8th company to be directly appraised at SEI CMMI Level 5
· Innovation delivered to customers leveraging HP Labs, HP Software, IPG and HP ESSN Labs in India
· Effectively hosting global clients and showcasing range of capabilities
Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/B Tech
Year of passing: 2011 and 2012 only
Minimum % of score: 72% in Engineering or 7 CGPA and 65% in X and XII
Streams: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Electronics and Communication only
Contact me. Valid till 4th September 2012.
·Knowledge in Database, sql, MS tools
-Good communication skills
Education and Experience Required:
0- 6 months of technical experience and an Associate of Arts/Science or equivalent degree (two year college program) in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, one additional year of relevant technical experience (2-4 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
· Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
· Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
· Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area. Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
- India-Chennai (Madras)
- Enterprise Services Best Shore Delivery
- Graduate Job
- Day Job