Be a part of the expansion; get your buddies aboard.
QuEST is conducting Walk-in interviews on Sunday - 11th July, 2010 for Stress Analysts in Bangalore. The resumes can be sent at nirmala.prusty@ quest-global. com
Candidates who have attended interview in last 6 months are not eligible for walk in and will not be considered.
· Masters/Bachelor in Mechanical/Aerospac e/Industrial/ Automotive
· 2+ years experience in Ansys / Ansys Workbench / Abaqus / LS Dyna / Nastran / Patran / MathCAD
· Good knowledge of Finite Element Methodologies/ Strength of Materials/Hand calculations
· Hands-on experience in any of the above tools; Experience in Unigraphics/ Pro-E/Hypermesh will be an advantage
· Hands-on experience in 2D & 3D Meshing & Analysis
· Hands-on experience in Static, Linear & Non-Linear Analysis (contact, large deformation) , Thermal, Transient & Dynamic Analysis.
· Hands-on experience in APDL (Macros); experience in VBA will be an added advantage
· Experience of Aeroengines/ Gas Turbine Engine & Accessories/ Aerostructures/ FMCG/Locomotive (Rail)/Automotive
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates must register for the walk-in from 8.00 AM to 12:00 PM on Sunday - 11th July, 2010 at below mentioned address:
QuEST Global Engineering Private Limited,
Landmark: Venue is inside Eco Space – Outer Ring road – opposite to Pratham Motors.
Please note: Candidates reaching after 12:00 PM will not be considered.
The candidate must carry the following documents:
1. Hard copy of the updated resume
3. Copy of educational certificates
4. Two references (two members with whom you have shared a reporting relationship) in the below format :
Name of the reference:
Note: Candidates should be available / willing to travel onsite as required.
So pick up the pace & spread this word!!!!!!!! !
Thanks for making it happen for the last walk-in. We believe this time you will intensify it.